LifeLine® VOYAGE SÉCURITÉ
PICA’s approach is to analyze the risks associated with the planned activities in advance, and then integrate non-invasive security protocols and technology into the client’s lifestyle to address those risks.
Our primary goal is to ensure the safety of our clients without creating a disruptive or restrictive security presence.
PICA has experienced personnel on the ground in over 350 cities around the world that are available 24x7 to respond immediately to any crisis, threat, or travel-related issue.
- 24x7 Toll free emergency number
- Immediate crisis response
- Small monthly retainer
EXAMPLE RESPONSE SERVICES:
- Support for expatriates and family
- Major injury or medical emergency assistance & evacuation
- Man-made or natural disaster assistance & evacuation
- Crime victim assistance (assault, kidnap, hostage, extortion)
PICA uses fully licensed and trained armed and unarmed security agents to undertake close protection assignments. The majority of these agents have a strong police, military or counter-terrorism backgrounds and are specially selected for their professionalism, expertise, and experience. Protection details can also include individuals with emergency medical training or specific language proficiencies.
OUR SERVICES INCLUDE:
- 24-hour contact personnel
- GPS personnel tracking
- Armed or unarmed security escorts
- Lifeline® Services
- Armored vehicles
- On-site security surveys
- Corporate travel advisories
- Protection workshops for corporate executives
- Countermeasure training
- Security drivers
- Electronic eavesdropping countermeasures
- Threat assessment and vulnerability studies
LifeLine® is U.S. Trademark No. 4,176,189, issued on July 17, 2012
REDUCTION DES RISQUES & SECURISATION DE VOTRE BUSINESS
Des Solutions Avantageuses
• Atlanta • Bogotá • Buenos Aires • Chicago • Cincinnati • Cleveland • Columbus • Dubai • Hong Kong • Houston • Lima • London • Los Angeles • Mexico City • Miami • Milan • Mumbai • New York • Panama • São Paulo • Tampa • Washington DC •