Sales and Marketing Coordinator
PICA, a 35 year old global risk management and security consulting corporation is seeking a sales and marketing assistant for our Columbus, Ohio office. Founded in 1982, PICA is one of the oldest and most established global security consulting and investigation firms in the world. It specializes in brand and trade secret protection and information and cyber security, supply chain and distribution channel management, loss prevention and geo-political risk analysis and mitigation, business intelligence and security and market consulting for governments and multi-national corporations across industries, focusing on emerging markets and conflict zones. More information on the company is available at www.pica.net.
This is a great opportunity to work across a range of responsibilities. The ideal candidate is an experienced self-starter with great problem-solving skills, impeccable judgment and discretion, integrity, initiative, and good organizational skills. S/he will have a demonstrated ability to pay great attention to detail while still meeting tight deadlines. Candidate will need to pass rigid background investigation.
- Responsible for lead generation, client maintenance, and corporate communication
- Maintain and update the PICA international client contact list
- Research, create, and maintain a variety of mailing lists
- Conduct research of global trends and current events to develop leads for future outreach
- Develop leads for field agents and analysts based on intelligence and existing case information
- Oversee and maintain company’s brand designs (all artwork related to letterhead, print, and web advertising)
- Maintain and expand the company’s presence on social media
- Strong interpersonal skills used to develop strong relationships with stakeholders
- Highly-effective written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to communicate information using standard Microsoft applications including Excel, Word, Office and PowerPoint.
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail and proactive planning.
- Professional demeanor, with the ability to work independently with limited daily supervision.
- Intuitive; able to see needs before they arise.
- Tech savvy
- Operates with positive, get it done attitude in a team environment
- Multiple languages a plus
- Bachelor’s degree desired
Full or Part Time (at least 20 hrs/wk)